If you’ve driven a car, been in a car, or seen a car in the past hundred years (or so), you’re probably familiar with the Michelin brand. Michelin is a market leader, and it’s not difficult to see why. Michelin insists that tires deliver all of the performance you need for safe, everyday driving, giving you MICHELIN Total Performance.
Michelin has been innovating since before much of the world knew what a car was. In 1891, the Michelin bros invented the first removable pneumatic tire (a fancy term that means the tire was made of reinforced rubber and filled with compressed air). Since then, Michelin has continued to innovate in all segments of the tire industry to produce the best tires, no matter the application, for all consumers.
We know you need a lot of performances from your tires for safe, everyday driving. But getting all of those performances - like grip and control, longevity or fuel economy - is difficult, and it's why many tires only deliver a few of those performances. With Michelin, you get it all.
Michelin tires are especially known for safety, fuel economy and longevity. So, if you’re searching for an efficient and safe tire at a great price, consider Michelin.
Michelin Defender Tires
The Defender 2 tire is redesigned to be even better for the most ambitious and action-oriented consumers, with improved technology to ensure greater mileage delivery, without compromise.
The Michelin Defender 2 is available at Tire Discounters in the following sizes:
- 205/55 R16, 215/65 R16, 225/50 R17, 225/55 R17, 225/55 R18, 225/60 R18, 235/50 R17, 235/50 R18, 235/55 R17, 235/55 R18, 235/60 R17, 235/65 R16, 245/50 R20, 245/60 R18
The Michelin Defender LTX M/S combines the proven tread design of the LTX M/S2 with Evertread compound to provide durable tread life no matter the season. 3D Active Sipes. Evertread Technology. Comfort Control Technology.
The Michelin Defender LTX MX is available at Tire Discounters in the following sizes:
- 215/50 R17, 215/55 R16, 215/70 R16, 225/55 R17, 225/75 R17, 235/45 R19, 235/55 R20, 235/70 R16, 235/75 R15, 235/75 R16, 235/75 R17, 245/60 R18, 245/75 R16, 245/75 R17, 255/50 R19, 255/55 R18, 255/65 R16, 255/65 R17, 255/65 R18, 255/70 R17, 255/75 R17, 265/50 R20, 265/75 R16, 275/50 R22, 275/55 R20, 275/55 R21, 275/60 R18, 275/65 R18, 275/65 R18, 275/70 R16, 285/45 R22, 285/45 R22, 285/60 R18, 285/65 R18, 285/65 R20, 285/75 R16, 295/60 R20, 305/50 R20, 35x12.50 R20
The Michelin Defender T+H is the longest-wearing passenger tire offered by Michelin. The Defender T+H offers uncompromised safety along with a smooth and quiet ride. IntelliSipe technology is designed for exceptional grip in all seasons by maximizing biting edges. Rain grooves prevent hydroplaning.
The Michelin Defender T+H is available at Tire Discounters in the following sizes:
- 195/60R15, 195/65R15, 205/55R16, 205/65R16, 215/55R17, 215/60R16, 235/60R16, 235/60R18
The CrossClimate2 is an all-season performance tire designed for cars, SUVs, and CUVs. The CrossClimate2 offers full-depth siping that provides excellent traction in wet and snowy conditions throughout the life of the tire.
The Michelin CrossClimate2 is available at Tire Discounters in the following sizes:
- 205/50 R17, 205/55 R16, 205/65 R16, 215/45 R17, 215/50 R18, 215/55 R16, 215/55 R18, 225/45 R17, 225/55 R18, 225/55 R19, 225/60 R17, 225/60 R18, 35/40 R18, 235/45 R19, 235/50 R17, 235/50 R18, 235/55 R20, 235/55 R20, 235/60 R17, 245/40 R18, 245/45 R19, 245/45 R20, 245/45 R21, 245/50 R19, 245/50 R20, 255/35 R18, 255/40 R19, 255/45 R19, 255/45 R20, 255/50 R20, 255/55 R20, 255/60 R18, 255/60 R19, 255/65 18, 265/40 R21, 265/45 R20, 265/50 R19, 265/50 R20, 265/60 R18, 275/40 R21, 275/45 R20, 275/50 R20, 285/40 R20, 285/45 R20, 285/45 R22
Michelin Pilot Sport
Elevate your potential in all seasons with the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4. The Pilot Sport All Season 4 outlasts the competition with up to 29% more tread life. The Asymmetric tread design delivers more rubber on the outside shoulder increasing lateral grip. The Extreme Silica+ compound grabs hold of slick pavement. The Pilot Sport All Season 4 is also the first all-season tire chosen by Chevrolet for the Corvette.
The Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 is available at Tire Discounters in the following sizes:
- 205/40Z R17, 205/55Z R16, 215/45Z R17, 215/45 ZR18, 225/40 ZR18, 225/40 ZR19, 225/45 ZR17, 225/45 ZR18, 225/45 ZR19, 225/50 ZR16, 225/50 ZR17, 225/55 R19, 235/35 ZR20, 235/40 ZR18, 235/40 ZR19, 235/40 ZR20, 235/45 R20, 235/45 ZR18, 235/45 ZR19, 235/55 ZR17, 245/35 ZR18, 245/35 ZR19, 245/35 ZR19, 245/35 ZR20, 245/35 ZR21, 245/40 ZR17, 245/40 ZR18, 245/40 ZR18, 245/40 ZR19, 245/40 ZR20, 245/45 R21, 245/45 ZR18, 245/45 ZR19, 245/50 ZR17, 245/50 ZR18, 245/50 ZR19, 255/30 ZR19, 255/35 ZR18, 255/40 ZR17, 255/40 ZR19, 255/40 ZR21, 255/45 R217, 255/45 ZR20, 265/30 R20, 265/35 ZR20, 265/35 ZR21, 265/35 ZR22, 265/40 ZR20, 265/45 R20, 265/45 ZR18, 265/50 R19, 275/35 ZR18, 275/35 ZR18, 275/35 ZR19, 275/35 ZR20, 275/40 R21, 275/40 ZR17, 275/40 ZR19, 275/40 ZR22, 285/30 ZR19, 285/30 ZR20, 285/35 ZR18, 285/35 ZR19, 285/35 ZR20, 285/35 ZR22, 285/40 R22, 285/45Z R20, 295/35 ZR21, 295/40 R22, 305/30 ZR20, 315/35 R17, 315/35 ZR20, 325/30 ZR19, 335/25 ZR20
The Pilot Sport A/S 3+ is a new ultimate Ultra High-Performance All-Season tire from Michelin combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and snow mobility.
The Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ is available at Tire Discounters in the following sizes:
- 205/55ZR16, 235/50ZR17, 245/35ZR18, 255/45ZR19, 265/35ZR19, 265/40ZR19, 275/30ZR19
Safe When New. Safe When Worn. Even when worn the Michelin Premier A/S tire still stops shorter on wet roads than brand-new tires from the competition. 60k mile tread life warranty combined with incredible wet grip from extreme amounts of silica in the tread compound. Features EverGrip safety technology to maximize wet traction while maintaining tread life and fuel efficiency.
The Michelin Premier A/S is available at Tire Discounters in the following sizes:
The Michelin Primacy Tour A/S has the quietest tread design compared to leading competitors. Frequency-cancelling shoulder grooves combined with Enhanced ComfortControl with Piano Noise Reduction Tuning results in an exceptionally quiet ride. Advanced rubber compound retains flexibility in cold temperatures. Sharp lateral groove angles bite into snow to maintain traction in winter conditions.
The Michelin Primacy Tour A/S is available at Tire Discounters in the following sizes:
Increased traction at low temperatures for braking and handling in wet conditions and better overall performance in the snow - all the results of the revolutionary Helio Compound, with sunflower oil, combined with 3-D Variable Thickness Sipes Technology (VTS).
The Michelin Primacy MXM4 is available at Tire Discounters in the following sizes: