Coupon and Promotion Policy
The Tire Discounters store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY coupon or promotion in his or her sole discretion.
Tire Discounters does not accept expired coupons.
Tire Discounters does not accept manufacturer’s coupons.
Tire Discounters does sell products with manufacturer rebates. If a customer purchases an item with a manufacturer’s rebate, the customer must complete the manufacturer’s rebate form with receipt of purchase and submit the rebate form to the relevant manufacturer to receive his or her rebate. Disputes about these promotions are to be directed to the manufacturer.
Tire Discounters does not exchange coupons for cash or gift cards.
The total value of coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.
In the event that any item’s price is less than the value of the coupon, Tire Discounters will accept the coupon up to the price of the item/service. Tire Discounters does not provide cash back for any coupons.
Coupons have no cash value.
Tire Discounters only accepts one coupon per transaction. Customers may use only one coupon per 24 hour period.
Tire Discounters does not accept reproduced coupons (except with respect to online coupons as provided below).
Tire Discounters reserves the right to refuse coupons that appear fraudulent or photocopied.
Tire Discounters does not offer rain checks.
Tire Discounters does not accept coupons on carry-out purchases.
Shop fees and tax are to be applied after application of a coupon discount. For example, if a customer presents a $10 off coupon for a $30 invoice, the shop fee will be calculated based on the $20 billed to the customer.
TIRE DISCOUNTERS ACCEPTS COMPETITORS’ COUPONS, SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS:
- Competitors’ coupons must be valid and current.
- Competitors’ coupons must be for a specific item at a specific price (for example, Standard Oil Change for $19.99 as opposed to 10% off Standard Oil Change).
- Each Tire Discounters store manager decides who their competitors are.
- Tire Discounters does not accept competitors’ online coupons.
SPECIAL GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE COUPONS:
- Online coupons must be printed.
- Online coupons must be legible.
- Online coupons must have valid coupon identification number/code.
- Online coupons may be printed in black and white.
- Online coupons that are blurry, out of proportion, or appear altered in any way will not be accepted.
The Tire Discounters store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY online coupon or offer.