TD Commercial - Limited Warranties
Limited Tire Warranties
Manufacturer’s Warranty: Depending on the brand of the tire that you purchased, it may or may not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Please refer to the manufacturer of your tire for details.
Exclusions: These limited warranties do not apply to tire damage or wear caused by:
- Road Hazard: Cut, snag, bruise, impact damage, or puncture.
- Ride Vibration: Any ride/vibration/radial pull complaint after the first 2/32” of tread-wear or 12 months of service,
whichever comes first.
- Improper Operation or Maintenance: Incorrect mounting of tire, tire/wheel imbalance or improper repair, misapplication, racing, underinflation, overinflation, improper tire rotation, wear due to improper vehicle alignment, or other abuse.
- Damage Due To: Rim irregularities or rim damage, snow chains, vehicle mechanical problems including brake problems, extreme temperature exposure, negligent and abusive driving such as tire spinning, improper tire storage, automotive accident, chemical corrosion or fire, use of contrary to the vehicles manufacture’s tire recommendations, improper stud size/ or installation, and the addition of liquid, solid, or gaseous materials other than air, nitrogen, or carbon dioxide.
- Alteration: Such as, but not limited to, adding a white inlay on black wall, tread-regrooving, tire truing or siping, or adding sealant materials to the tire.
- Weather checking/cracking: Not covered after 24 months from the date of purchase.
Full Replacement Period: If any brand tire that you purchased becomes unserviceable due to material defect or workmanship during the first 2/32” of tread depth or 12 months from the date of purchase (whichever occurs first), we will replace with a new, same-brand tire or, at our option, a comparable tire at no charge. A “comparable” tire may be either the same line of tire or, in the event that the tire is not available, a tire of the same basic construction and quality with a different sidewall or tread configuration. If a higher-priced tire is accepted as replacement, the difference in price will be at an additional charge to you. FET and state taxes are added to the replacement cost. Additional charges for installation apply.
Proration Period: Depending on the brand and model tire purchased, there may be a limited mileage warranty. Please refer to the manufacturer for specific details. If the mileage warranty is from Tire Discounters, please contact any Tire Discounters store for details.
Limitations: These limited warranties apply only to the original purchaser and only if the tires have been used only on the vehicle on which they were originally installed. These limited warranties are subject to the “General Terms” that appear at the bottom of this document. When making a claim under the terms of your specific brand tire(s) warranty you must present your tire(s) and original sales invoice to a Tire Discounters location. The vehicle on which the tires were used must be available for inspection. For mileage warranty* claims you must also present copies of all rotation records. YOU PAY ANY SERVICE CHARGES FOR NORMAL VEHICLE AND TIRE MAINTENANCE.
If you need additional assistance, contact CUSTOMER SERVICE at 1-888-YES-TIRE (888-937-8473) or email: email@example.com
Interstate Battery Limited Warranty - United States
* WARNING—How you use your “Automotive” or “Commercial” battery can shorten your Warranty Period. If you use your “Automotive” battery in (a) a vehicle used for commercial purposes, (b) a truck over one ton, or (c) a vehicle with a diesel engine (other than a passenger automobile or a pickup truck used for personal purposes), your warranty coverage will be limited to a one-year Free Replacement Period, unless it is an “Automotive” Model MT7 battery, in which case your coverage will be limited to a two-year Free Replacement Period. If you use your “Commercial” “31-AGM” Models in (a) an Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) or (b) other non-engine start applications, your warranty coverage for Model “31-AGM7” will be limited to a two-year Free Replacement Period, or your warranty coverage for Model“31-AGM5” will be limited to a one-year Free Replacement Period. If you use your Marine/RV Models “31M-AGM” or “34M-AGM” in applications other than Marine/RV or for cycling use, your warranty period will be limited to a two-year free replacement period.
DURALAST® PROPOWER™ BATTERY WARRANTY PROGRAM
This warranty lasts from the day you buy the Duralast ProPower battery to the end of the warranty period on your purchase invoice. This warranty expires when you sell or transfer your vehicle. If the battery is found defective during the free replacement period stated on your purchase invoice or in the table below (the “Battery Free Replacement Period”), bring the battery to any Duralast ProPower retailer and you will receive a free replacement battery. During the Battery Free Replacement Period you may be eligible for additional benefits as listed below. If a battery is found defective after the Battery Free Replacement Period, a credit towards the purchase of a new battery shall be made upon its return to any Duralast ProPower retailer. The credit is calculated as follows: (Remaining Warranty Months/Total Warranty Months) x Original Price.
TD COMMERCIAL MAKES NO WARRANTIES ON ANY OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED ON THIS PAGE. WE EXPRESSELY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES DO NOT PROVIDE COMPENSATION FOR LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF USE OF VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW. THE WARRANTIES ON THIS PAGE GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Tire Discounters Inc., 200 West 4th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202