Or call our Careers Hotline: (513) 618-7880
Looking to become a mechanic or just want to work on cars? Tire Discounters is currently searching for Tire Technicians to help build our future and develop yours. No experience necessary, closed on Sunday’s, five-day work week, paid vacations and holidays plus full benefit options. Tire Discounters is an awesome place to learn how to be a mechanic. We offer industry-leading training programs, and an ASE certification reimbursement program. Excellent career growth opportunities in service, sales and management. Working as a Tire Technician at Tire Discounters is more than just a paycheck, it’s an opportunity to build a career. Our goal is to see you grow and succeed!
At Tire Discounters, our Tire Technicians specialize in replacing, repairing and rotating tires on customer's vehicles.
- No experience necessary
- We offer one of the best tire tech training programs and pay plans in the industry
- Pay increases and career advancement based on completed company training programs
- Install and repair tires
- Operate balancer & tire machine
- Complete work orders and related paperwork
- Maintain, organize and clean shop and equipment
- Assist customers and other co-workers as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Authorized to work in the USA and at least 18 years of age
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Ability to consistently follow store policies and procedures
- This position requires continuous standing, bending, lifting and ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- General mechanical skills desirable
- Working conditions are considered acceptable, but occasionally involve exposure to mechanical hazards and outside weather conditions
We offer FULL benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k Program
- Excellent employee discount program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid onsite, offsite and online training designed to encourage personal development
- Strong advancement opportunities - We want to see you grow and succeed!
- Five Day work week and weekly pay. No Sundays!
$9-$11 hourly - depending on experience
Tire Discounters, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Midwest based family owned and operated company. Started in 1976, the company has grown to over 100 stores and still growing. Tire Discounters stores are in many major cities throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, and Georgia. Our company was rated the 8th largest independent tire distributor in the United States. Voted as #1 Tire Store in Cincinnati for 9 years running!